Vishal Wadhwa Poems
- Father: The Unexpressed Love Oh Father! Today I write my ...
- Just Be A Good Human All that you have to be, is a good ...
- Sorry! I Can'T Love You I see you when you see me, I feel ...
- The Droplet's Destiny Life is like a river, finding its ...
- A Proposal To Unknown I don't know you when I write this, ...
- Sometimes I Dream Sometimes I dream, But are those real, ...
- To My Friends, On My Birthday As the pendulum of life swings,...
A wandering soul trying to find the meaning and purpose of living in this world. Curious about the magic hidden in words, the power of the pen. Searching for happiness in dark to find a single ray of hope, of joy. I am a thinker, I am a wanderer. I am a open book to those who have tried to know me beyond the cover. Don't try to know me, judge me by my words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Vishal Wadhwa
Father: The Unexpressed Love
Today I write my heart out to you.
If I remember,
You were my strength when I could not stand,
You were my voice when I could not express,
You were the courage in my fear,
Your shoulders are strong, my mistakes they did bear.
I might not say this every single day,
But do remember, I respect you in every possible way.
If Today I stand strong, you are the reason,
If I am respected, it’s because of your vision
I might not ask you for my decisions,
But your words are the logic behind my reason.
Years passed by, I can see world without ...