vivek pratap Poems
- If I Could Dream If I could dream the dream I wanted too. I ...
- Fake Not Love The plot was set, he proposes her, she ...
- Lone Journey Diversion which came in our life, I know am not ...
- Last Day last look last eye to eye In those tiny glossy eyes...
- Every Corner, Every Pages. I miss you in every corner, every ...
- See My Love See my love, hows season of beautifying dream has...
like expressing myself with writing... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about vivek pratap
If I Could Dream
If I could dream the dream I wanted too.
I would close my eyes,
And dream a dream for you.
I would give you all the world,
That you are deserving off,
I would see to it,
That you were never sad.
Nothing in your life would ever happen bad.
I would wish for you,
And things would go your way
You would always be happy, each and every day.
In my dream you would stay just as beautiful as you're today.
Life for you would be as perfect as the blueness of the sky,
And no one would ever hurt you or ever make you cry.
I know it's a dream,
But if dreams...