Vivek Tiwari Poems
- Planting The Saplings These saplings that I plant Shall grow...
- Journey Of Stones 'Let`s start our journey of fate`, ...
- Happy Independence Day / Hoist...
- The Immortal Soul Be this conch can be confined within great ...
- Dance Upon The Hoods Of Horror When `tis anarchy is loosed ...
- Damned Society! Society! Society! Society! Its obstacle to ...
- Happy New Year 2013 As the fragrance of the morning ...
I'm an English Lecturer. I love literature. Poetry is the most enjoining part of my life. I started composing poems since I was 15. I write both in English and Hindi. I want to use my pen to bring a revolution in support of everything that is good and righteous. Representation is my another desire though I know all these things are very difficult yet 'where is the will there is the way'. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Unity is an art that looks more beautiful and attractive when filled with colours of Diversity. So is India, a Great Unity in unbound Diversity.''Dedicated to Mother India.
''The best way of living a good life is to love the people so much that your absence may make them feel like dying.''Life
''Joy of life lies in challenging the challenges!''A thought of the Self
Planting The Saplings
These saplings that I plant
Shall grow in youthful lusty bloom
With beautiful hues and sweet fragrance
In My Garden before my door.
Among the plants with laden flowers
Shall I sit serenity blessed
Easing in cot or swing or chair
Viewing the beauty wide expressed.
I shall glance and glare and sing
To all its heart exulting scenes
Its ecstasy of melodious musing
Of wasps murmuring and humming bees;
Singing birds and cuckoos' rhyming
Shall teach my heart a divine ease.
I shall be me young again
Bubbling heart of warm enthusiasm