wandering star Poems
- Blood On An Anguished Wrist Beads of blood on an anguished ...
- Mum She was there to hold you from the beginning She loved ...
- When The Time Is Right If you ever find someone who takes ...
- Escape A brief encounter which swept me away And threw me ...
- Confused Confused state of mind Confused state of ...
- The Garden Of Eden Our love began slowly It blossomed and ...
- Donegal Fisherman You shone brightly like the stars in the ...
alot of these written years ago when i used to think too much. the rest written now when i think too little! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about wandering star
You shone brightly like the stars in the sky
Your light has faded but still the memory
Of you grows brightly in my heart
You made love with my mind
You touched every part of me with your thoughts,
Your words, your smile.
When I held your hand I didn’t want to leave go,
When I kissed you I wanted it to be forever.
When I touched you in my dreams
I wanted it to be real.
Now I close my eyes, I see you
Standing before me, silent and beautiful
Still seventeen, still smiling
I hold out my arms to embrace you
But I cannot reach that far
But you feel ...