Waseem Sherif Poems
- Darkroom Here in this darkened room Everything is a ...
- Invisible I can't stop chanting about the emptiness ...
- Untitled 03 Tears reached the eyelids; Wide open, were the ...
- Raf Raf Rain Raf Raf is crying. Every dawn it rains. When ...
- Untitled 2015 So many feelings yet so few words I'm lost ...
- During Sleep eyes closed the mind is free thoughts ...
- When Words Fail my mind is hollowed by nothingness feelings ...
A man, a pen and a word
merged to form the absurd.
I am what I do not know
but I am the word unheard. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Waseem Sherif
Here in this darkened room
Everything is a wonder
No walls, no ground, no roof
Just hands, a pen and a paper
The idea is to bloom,
When all words join together
Lifts me up to the blue moon
A kind of "self-chase matter"
I'm going to cry very soon
For my soul can't take this pressure
Tears will be shaped by the mood
Then all things will be clearer