Waseem Sherif Poems
- Untitled 03 Tears reached the eyelids; Wide open, were the ...
- Trance I see stars, Sparkling stars up in the sky Its ...
- Pointless No breeze Just freeze The sun With the cold eye
- The Clash Everything is falling apart And I'm sitting here, ...
- There’s A Tunnel There’s a tunnel I’m walking through To ...
- Darkroom Here in this darkened room Everything is a ...
- Dream So far, so alone, so tired I’m lying here, ...
A man, a pen and a word
merged to form the absurd.
I am what I do not know
but I am the word unheard. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Waseem Sherif
Tears reached the eyelids;
Wide open, were the eyes;
a state of silent surprise;
Tears flowed down the face.
It's been a long time,
Since I felt this freshness.
Why would I feel? !
I know I'm emotionless.
Painful, it is
But relieving the most
When I read those words;
Found love when it was lost.