Wendy Murphy Poems
- Still In Love With You So what if I’m still in love with ...
- Not What It Seems Why can’t we go into a relationship with ...
- He's Just Not That Into You When all you've been able to do ...
- Hurt Past Often times I think of you and grow a little ...
- Gaining Sanity I was a fool when I met you Thought you’d be ...
- Mourning The Loss Mourning the loss, I clung to the memories ...
- Reason I’d be lying if I told you I’m glad you went away And...
I've been writing poetry since I was in elementary school. I have this uncanny ability to write a poem in the middle of my sleep or just sit down and belt one out within minutes. I love reading and I love books. My great great great grandfather Houseworth wrote a poetry book he never published and is in the thou art grammar. I've been told our ancestry traces back to Shakespeare. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wendy Murphy
Still In Love With You
So what if I’m still in love with you
My heart never really left you
Numb since you left
Starved and depressed
Its no wonder this all fits
Never in my wildest dreams
Would I question what this all means
I’m just happy the way we are
Time to heal that awful scar
In time we’ll prove
What we always knew
That this is the life of me and you
Always your soul mate
This is our fate
I feel you in the very core of my soul
Determined this time to never let go
Of what we had, of what we have
Of what we can forever make last
This is our ...