Zoe SEM Poems
- Deception We walked through the city side by side With my ...
- Animal In You The sweet smile upon your lips Smooth movement...
- Depression Depression in so many It's always so sad to ...
- Alone At Last As I lay here in bed With nothing to ...
- Surrendered Love My love for yours I ask of you A life of ...
- Fireworks Thy fireworks Is but an only light In a sky full ...
- Cats And Kittens Cats and kittens love to sleep Through the ...
My name, as you can see, is Zoë.
I am currently 27 years of age and I live in Sydney, Australia. I have been writing poetry for around 19 years now, but haven't done much of late. I expect to publish some new poems soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We walked through the city side by side
With my secrets in you I do confide
Familiar faces all so strange
So many colours oh such a range
Last night I really couldn't sleep
The knowing was what made me weep
Even after such a brilliant day
To forget I really hope and pray
Working late to me you said
With her I found you in that bed
Never took you for one who lied
No where left in which to hide