Zoila T. Flores
Zoila T. Flores Poems
- Conscience Conscience, don't abandon me, Through my ...
- The Perfect Family On portraying, a perfect family, Every ...
- My Sexy Pen Being invited to a workshop, By a dear friend, ...
- I Saw Him! I Swear! ! ! Intense red on, sitting up there, ...
- Love's A Strange Friend I've bet to love and lost again, ...
- Mighty Ocean Vast the ocean, indigo and free, Deep ...
- The Tiny Beauty The girl with some blush, With an adorable ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Conscience, don't abandon me,
Through my journey, on this day,
Keep supporting, as you're always,
On the wisdom, of my say.
Conscience, don't rely on me,
Because my soul, is not prepared,
On directing, to my people,
On their lives, to be repaired.
Conscience, please forgive me,
To my morning, if you may,
If my eyes, refuse to open,
It's my soul, that's in dismay.
Conscience, please assist me,
In the passage, through this world,
With a cheerful, sense of spirit,
Making life, relish much more.