Is It Poetry
confession in forgiveness
It is no small thing,
to weep in your smile.
It is some times a painful confession
Concession's are as one cups as the
oranges over flow the cup with juice.
It's only hope is to grow in the fruits, is
as warmth are all your sunny funny days.
so superior are all in good habit you form
with just that smile.
The cotton is stained from my tears that it
cries over you.
Blessed is the bread cooked in such a way as
to make the oven a covenant known for it's smiles.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (confession in forgiveness by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels
- Happy-happy Eid to You All, Aftab Alam
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye