Hey Am I In Love
Everyday I sleep alone,
With no one near me,
But I wake next to an angel,
Lot beautiful than words can say and eyes can see...
Why do you come everyday,
In all my dreams,
Why do you keep me engrossed,
In just and just your lovely thoughts...
Why after seeing you catwalking upto me,
My whole body starts shivering,
Why when we are together you do everything,
And I just stare at you; simply doing nothing...
(tell me do you have an answer for it,
or should I consider that I'm in something that people call 'Love'...)
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hey Am I In Love by Ankur Thakur )
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow
- Ambivolent Thanks, S. I. Rednow