'La Petit Mort'
La petit mort
I die each night
Is nothing compared
To your struggle
Morning comes strong
With radiant heat.
It could have just as easily
Been thrown from your eyes.
Tyler Wilcox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('La Petit Mort' by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak