adheez van der beanthz
Room Hope For My Beloved
Longing wings, gone and passed
Weak flapping, will go to pile the sense?
In an obstacles range, will not be lost
Although not one promise, keep eternal - definitely
Turmoil sense often sprawled
Kept moving, go through, no time to be doubt
Like fireflies in the darkness night
Splash the light, albeit dimly - certainly
Realities faint-sigh resignedly
Face's shadow pull over the logic of me
The spaces of hope, the nuances of sense
Flood spilled, filled the soul - oh, is this love?
Like the rainbow, you had been chosen
Morning's silhouette, iridescent
No regrets, despite not being
Because loving you is greatest gift - my beloved lady
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Room Hope For My Beloved by adheez van der beanthz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...