a nobody named maui
a nobody named maui Poems
- Me And My Addicted Self I close my eyes and clutch my fist ...
- Rain Is A Woman she likes to tease she likes to please ...
- Addiction To The Glass Crying crystal tears with you, ...
- Bed Of Lust Feeling restless, feeling high This aching ...
- A Quiet Night oftentimes the stillnes of the night ...
- As We Touch As you touch me with your eyes And burn into my...
- A Sensual Word Game TEMPTATION 10 letters and the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about a nobody named maui
Me And My Addicted Self
I close my eyes and clutch my fist
Trying my damn best to resist.
A wicked addiction drives me insane
Pushing me closer to the sweetest grave
For the high it brings, I must insist
As I feel my insides turn and twist.
I lie alone each night upon my rug
And I feel as though I'm on a drug
It's dark in here, no one's in the room
But really, I am not alone.
I feel the thrill course through my blood
Wanting to taste it in my mouth
Day and night, in my head it rings
And all I crave is the escape it brings.
I'd sell my soul, and ...