Abdullah Ramadan Poems
- I Can'T Cry Have you ever been so lost Ever needed to just ...
- Don'T Let Go I want to be your rock The steady anchor at ...
- Poet I see a blank page in front of me I feel the work ...
- Descent Into Madness Have you ever felt empty All your ...
- To Find Joy How do we live in this world of pain How do we ...
- I Walk Alone I walk alone I feel the pain My senses ...
- I Shall Die You have one, day left they told me You will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdullah Ramadan
I Can'T Cry
Have you ever been so lost
Ever needed to just cry
So you let loose your eyes
But you always got by
What if the tears don't form
What if your eyes are dry
What if you feel so lorn
What if you just can't cry
Where do your feelings go
Where inside do they hide
Why would they never show
Why would they pain you so
My Eyes are dry
Marbles of stone
I can't get by
Oh, WHY CAN'T I CRY