Affaq Nabi Poems
- O! Don't Harass Me Oh! rosy-raidant vent: kindly! listen to...
- Neelum! Neelum (beautiful sapphire always shinning ...
- In Rainy Season - - - - - In rainy season you look More ...
- You Got Me Wrong You got me wrong What is love what a love?...
- Love Affair A singing stream in a virgin vale Patiently ...
- Heart's Song I'm a bard of the spring fields, Where ...
- We Are Both Thirsty Where are you meadow gazelle? The sun ...
Artist Philatelist & Editor
I love to paint & collect beautiful things & memories of life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In my backyard of thoughts someone glow a candle of dreams...''Le Couer
''Islam teaches naught nationalism, but the universalism.....''Faith
''When our politics speak that they are born out of honesty,Our Politican
I do trust it, But am aware of their falsehoid:''
Comments about Affaq Nabi
O! Don't Harass Me
Oh! rosy-raidant vent:
kindly! listen to me-
Someone! came to mind;
silently qouted something,
Then swiftly vanish from behind,
The journey lost
way become annoying, uzr unpleasant
The sky is quite passive,
Stars slept in its azure island,
Swells of sea became unsound,
Shoots, shrubs and flutter quails also lay to asleep,
Flowers slept laterswimming in their own perfume.
Everything seems in sound slumber
Stones rocks and the trees,
Wanders! of dimness invade the froi ground,
Spirits with moving lips and curved knees ...