Death - Poem by Ahatisham Alam
Yesterday you were with me,
Today I seek you dear.
Where thy words are?
I pine to hear.
Is a man born to toil?
Is a man made of soil?
Is the earth our final goal?
leaves the body, the eternal soul. O Lord! Guide us to live in peace.
Let our souls, in Heaven, release.
Comments about Death by Ahatisham Alam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl