Alecia Nak Poems
- P.S I Still Love You P.S i just want you to know i still ...
- Faith That Echoes Hollowly Her mind quickly flips through her...
- Bittersweet Cupcakes After you left me sitting on the bench, ...
- Murdered In my heart it repeatedly pumps 'Don't leave me, ...
- Let Me Stand In The Rain Let me walk down that cold blurry ...
- Nae Sarang? Even though she smiles, tears still fall ...
- Smiles Full Of Secrets I only open my mouth to say a word or ...
I am a young poet, but not a really young one, I am inspired when my heart beats out the words of a girl with a broken a heart bleeding with amounts of pain; hoping to get rid of the unsolved mess. (no im not emo: ]) I just write out things that come from my heart. I hope when you read them, you will like it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alecia Nak
P.S I Still Love You
i just want you to know i still love you,
i wish i could tell you verbally but
you want to avoid me so much and
ignore me much as possible
i so understand,
im not worried about that but
i just want you to know that i still love you
i miss you so much.
anytime you would talk to me
i would smile,
feel very happy inside.
don't get a misunderstanding.
its not an obsession.
its just that i love you so much
that i haven't forgotten about you?
don't you feel the same?
P.S I still love ...