Alexandria Angel Poems
- Thank You Troops Sacrificing everything they had, Some ...
- This Ain'T The Sweet Girl I Kn... I know everyone in this room...
- Tonight I Wanna Cry A tear spills, the love has been ...
- Stranger In My Home I looked at my parent's eye's, every ...
- Our Voice We started texting no matter what time it took ...
- I Had To Look Back I had to look back... To when I first ...
- Now We Say Goodbye I started having dreams when I was little,...
I'm a very emotional girl, I deal with a lot of stuff. When I write down how I feel, that feeling just slips away. Like a stone under the river, letting the negative things slip away. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thank You Troops
Sacrificing everything they had,
Some comes back sad.
They lost friends and family to war,
A lot of loved ones that made their hearts tore.
Friends carried the remains of those who were buried.
They fight with everything they got,
Some never forgotten.
Guns that were held high,
Makes you want to cry for those who died.
Some had to be revived,
Thank god, they survived.
They watched their enemies disappear,
God answered their prayer.
The life they're living,
So they're country can have freedom.
They always find a way to cope;
All I want to ...