Ali green Poems
- Demons Why is it my memories haunt me When i had kept then ...
- Where Can You Run To Where can you run to When no-one else ...
- Dying Day Theres this place inside my head Where everythings...
- Friends Are The Family We Choo... I love having you as a ...
- Evil Twin It still boils around inside No matter what the ...
- Friends Till The End.. Friends till the end Thats what we ...
- Someone Special Do they ever realise How much i love them ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ali green
Why is it my memories haunt me
When i had kept then so hidden before
I thought i had managed to keep them away
And bolt them behind a closed door
The memories are as clear as glass
But still the words arent there
So i keep them bottled up
Because i thought no-one would care
But now my memories are out in the open
And all of them need to be said
All i need now is to speak out and talk
And the demons will leave my head