Internet Lover - Poem by Alison Smith
Met a man across the net
He makes me feel so special
Always sends his love to me
And holds my dreams a priority
He has a girl he has met
I want them to be a couple
We still will have this special bond
But his time will be for her.
Take care my special friend
We may not talk as much
But all your hopes and dreams
I hope they all come true.
For now I'll never meet this man
The time we spent was special
We shared our ups and downs
And will never forget each other.
Comments about Internet Lover by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl