Ancita Michael Poems
- So Far Yet So Near Close your eyes and breathe in ...
- Rainy Love Story Outside the open window pane, Dark angry ...
- Eternal Love Days seem longer and colder are the ...
- Not Meant To Be Strange emptiness fills my heart, as ...
- I Am Not Giving Up The day may end The night might seem ...
- Good Bye My Love Days turned into a week And weeks into ...
- Haiku: The Jewel
Ancita Michael (born April 29,1991) is an Indian poet.
Ancita was born in Mumbai. She completed her schooling from Sacred Heart High School, Vashi. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
So Far Yet So Near
Close your eyes and breathe in slowly.
Smile a bit and picture me mentally.
When I do this routine the distances vanish,
feeling of being miles apart seem to banish.
Now pose a smile and join my fantasy tour
You be the prince and I will be your lady
With your friends playing the volleyball,
On the tropical beach looking sweet.
Spinning around us, is the whole world,
Everything blurs off as our eyes meet.
Feels like my prayers are answered,
the perfect guy i always awaited.
Shaken by my giggling friends.
Brought back from my hallucination, ...