Andrea Bailey Poems
- Coma Quietly sleeping dreaming Of a life so sweet She once ...
- Just Thinking I stand alone surveying all the pain we savor;...
- Unsure Unsure Locked away inside my mind Is a tiny little...
- Razors Edge He crossed the room with a subconscious mind ...
- Night Flight Night Flight It is with Man that I must live, ...
- Inside Inside Auburn hair and amber eyes flashing fires ...
- A Distant Memory In shadows of sub consciousness Deep with ...
I have as many of you lived through a bad start, a fair marriage, five fantastic children, births, deaths, lonely, happy, financial problems, abundance, suicides with in the family, and more, so I write about these things.
Finding God, I know his name to be YahSheua.
Friends, and so much more I am published in the library of congress and have won some wonderful awards, just... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrea Bailey
A Distant Memory
In shadows of sub consciousness
Deep with in my mind
Are gently hidden memories
Of another time
In dreams I dream of silver ships
That pale the star seas
I think that once upon a time
I sailed on one of these
In search of things I didn’t know
I sailed the voids of space
Until I came into this time
Unto this very place
I long again to sail the ship
Across a star sea
In this time and this place
I have lost the way the key
For memory is a fickle thing
That fades with passing time
And hides a key that sails the ship
The ship ...