Anjali Mandokhot Poems
- A Fairytale In the tender years she crept in life When the ...
- Have Faith Have faith! But not to touch it Not to hold it ...
- Twilight Have you ever seen that beautiful dame? Oh! You ...
- The Sun And The Poet 'Like an unsung warrior I tread across ...
- Leaves Never Show Off Like sentries around a proud ...
- Invincible Depths Its not always trekking up, Even ...
- Inside I put on such a tough stand- But that is all ...
poems are my best friends....
I am an electronics and communication engineer,
worked for tcs for a while
and now i am associated with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited....I ave always been in love with poetry...its been a part of my existence
..further i love nature and personification is something i enjoy most....i see them all alive, full of life and emotions jus like ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the tender years she crept in life
When the mind was like the wet soil,
Ready to be impressioned and dried.
My untouched cogency, she did ripple and roil.
She was the first to show 'the world so high'
Where 'twinkle twinkle' the little star.
She told me, how the 'clock struck one',
How 'Mary's lamb' went so far.
My Pied Piper led me, to a fairy's land
There, gave me Fantasy, my magic stick
And Imagination, my magic vroom,
Pitchers of magic drops, in all tongues to pick.
And taught, how to weave these drops-
Into threads of enchanting ...