Anne Unknown Poems
- Bella And Edward: Predator And... There you stand as a ...
- Confused Love Do I love thee? I respect thy purely, but ...
- Things To Do A book to read, a poem to write, a chapter ...
- The Beauty Of... The beauty of the dark, is the beauty of ...
- My World Reality is fiction to me, In my world I ...
- Grandpa Where Are You? There he sat, in his chair, smiling ...
- Dark Room My life is like a dark room, For I do not see the...
I'm fourteen but I love to write poems, read english (and only english) books and listen to music. I have lived in England for 3 years and also in America for the same amount of time. I will move back to America in June. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Unknown
Bella And Edward: Predator And Prey
There you stand as a predator,
Watching my every move,
Although you are a monster,
I cannot deny how graceful you are,
Silently slipping closer in the dark night,
I cannot feel sad that I may be looking death in the eyes,
For your beauty and my love for you takes all worries away.
You are not attacking yet now you are close enough,
You are in control, for now,
I do not know what goes on in your mind,
Nor do you know what goes on in mine,
I do not know how long you stood there,
So close to me,
Was it seconds or hours?
It felt like ...