Anthony Joseph Erangey
Anthony Joseph Erangey Poems
- The Maze Life’s journeyed maze, twists, turns, and bends, ...
- For Us Please pray tell, Where have you found love to dwell? ...
- The Cockroach And Its Rainbow ... A ten by eleven tomb, lock...
- Beware The Black Rose Beware black rose and pick her not, ...
- Bohemian Eulogy Hey Chuck, too bad you’re gone But man, I ...
- Does It Hurt While Dancing Coffee inspired scales of ...
- Almost From a hazy, distant view, out of many, a selected ...
I am a musician and song writer. I have always dabbled in poetry on the side. Never published or read for anyone. Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.
Recently I lost my first three poems here and have no clue why. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life’s journeyed maze, twists, turns, and bends,
Demands the toll, we dread to pay.
The boatman waits this very day,
To ferry us to destined end.
We contemplate the grand design
In awe and wonder, we remain.
For life’s ken be, not our domain.
Tis jurisdiction of Divine.
As Children wild, we romp, and play.
And in our teens, become aware,
That not all thoughts or dreams are shared.
There might not be, another day.
Early adults, fast forge, new ground.
Courtship, marriage, young of their own.
Some choose independence, alone.
All are ...