Azitej Anand Poems
- Weeping Candle! Candle light; weeps to furnish, The ...
- Goodbye! I was asleep lying on the floor, And adorned with...
- Orphans How cute are our names, That begin with the same ...
- Sufi - 'standing On The Verge' I grasp an illuminating ...
- An Umbrella Girl An Umbrella Girl by Azitej Anand An ...
- Future Imputation! Inventions and discoveries are, Child ...
- Parallel Worlds Sometime Merge Parallelism between the two ...
Mr. Anand from India is a poet and a play writer. Deep rooted in Indian customs and traditions, Mr. Anand wrote many poems and a play " Hard knocks of love" . As being of 26 year old he has been working hard to renovate the essence of new world by the spark of fecund mind. His poetry luminates several themes and concepts and a play embarks a true sister love and is fabricated on the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beginning Needs a perfect End!''Depress, Love
''Serve Humanity,Humantiy, Love
''Failure counts in a success.''Life, inspirational, sucess.
''The best method of checking some one success,Inspirational, life, sucess
Is to count his/her total number of failures.''
Comments about Azitej Anand
Candle light; weeps to furnish,
The transparency veil; that adds lusture;
Candle overlapped by white customs;
Ah! Standing there at middle joins the lovers:
Candle blaze adds wings to soot;
Soot an unwanted fear: fear of parting, pain;
Carbon soot to strangle bond; but, deep heart radiant to put vow!
All these burns by the candle, weeping and standing in middle there:
Eyes stare each other;
Pierce the grudge layer,
Hands put their owe by crossing there fingers,
In the purple moon light! Ah! Candle weeps to bind heart:
To revive ...