Azitej Anand Poems
- An Umbrella Girl An Umbrella Girl by Azitej Anand An ...
- Goodbye! I was asleep lying on the floor, And adorned with...
- Weeping Candle! Candle light; weeps to furnish, The ...
- Future Imputation! Inventions and discoveries are, Child ...
- Parallel Worlds Sometime Merge Parallelism between the two ...
- A Tale Of Heart In the market of terms; In the shops of ...
- Ode To Pebble Faint sun rays; that, soothes my ...
Mr. Anand from India is a poet and a play writer. Deep rooted in Indian customs and traditions, Mr. Anand wrote many poems and a play " Hard knocks of love" . As being of 26 year old he has been working hard to renovate the essence of new world by the spark of fecund mind. His poetry luminates several themes and concepts and a play embarks a true sister love and is fabricated on the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beginning Needs a perfect End!''Depress, Love
''Serve Humanity,Humantiy, Love
''Failure counts in a success.''Life, inspirational, sucess.
''The best method of checking some one success,Inspirational, life, sucess
Is to count his/her total number of failures.''
Comments about Azitej Anand
An Umbrella Girl
An Umbrella Girl by Azitej Anand
An Umbrella, in little perky hands;
Twinkling eyes, in search of native lands.
Rain as a pearl;
Fading the luster of the girl.
Eyes show her deep fear in cloudy weather;
She is groaning, ' Father and Father', everywhere.
Passers pass away, as they pretend rain and storm;
Strong wind bashes on her face as a worm.
I was also there;
Her voice brought me there.
I hold her hands gently;
She called me, Father quietly.
She is trembling and unable to speak;
Grasp my hands after a long ...