My Result - Poem by Baidurya Mukherjee
Who knows what lies in my fate?
'cause tommorow is my result date!
In morn I have to go and get-
My result, which I really hate!
My mother said she would go with me,
Hearing this my brother was full of glee!
'Yeah! ' smiled he
And that was really scary!
'cause I always do bad in my tests
And hide my report card from my parents
Sometimes I hide them in a birds' nest
That over our roof rests.
Earlier I would sneak out quiet!
Not seen by anyone's sight
Then with a little fright
I would ask my sir for my result with all my might,
But this time, damn my mom
She is going to get my report card home,
All i can do is sit and pray,
For my report card to go astray!
Comments about My Result by Baidurya Mukherjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl