Belquis Barés Poems
- 24/7 I am with you, my love: Your body is my temple.
- Hope If they steal the Sun from you, the stars, the moon....
- Missing You My hope is torn apart by your absence. Trying to...
- Light Bloody Roses To be able to love you I cultivated red...
- Predator Skillful and fierce Predator Crush my unbelief, ...
- Prodigy Nature delivered me a beautiful gift: The lawn, ...
- Regal Wings Nothing is impossible in love, Only to forget ...
I want to thank Mark Leonard Melcher, who took my poems carlingly and traslated them brautifully. I also want to thank my daughter for helping me to traslate my poems and Rhemasonador
for reading my poetry so much feeling. You can listen my poems recited in english by Rhemasonador at http: //www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp? songs=375185 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am with you, my love:
Your body is my temple.
I watch through your eyes
And mark every movement.
I need your perfectly tuned senses,
Fierce as a tiger ready to attack!
I live in the very pulse of your blood:
It is your breath, the air that I breath.
Protect my love with body and soul.
Cover me with the warmth of your tenderness:
You, my fortress, my shield.
I will sail in your veins,
The twenty-four hours:
I will feed your vigor in the battle,
And clear your mind of weariness.