George Murdock Poems
- Lotus Flower I dream of you open like the pale Lotus ...
- ..To Someone Who Knows Everyth...
- Feng Shui One day it was familiar but not home it had turned...
- Afterglow I fall into the green pools of your eyes once ...
- Dali Professes His Love I must climb you like a spine revel ...
- Mirror Like any other changeling She was waiting to ...
- A Garden On The Moon Let me say this standing while I still ...
got married at 19. Been to war in a jungle, became a dad. went to school till the money dried up, worked most of my life in a gasoline factory. Saved two turnips and a carrot for hard times. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I dream of you open like the pale Lotus flower
The petals of your nether lips moist with
dew drops of honey nectar
your inner flesh luscious and splayed
pink to red like a strawberry
I stare at your belly rising and falling
My eyes moving upward to the swell
Of soft round white mountains capped with dark currants
The odor of your honey melon
rising from the wings of your hips
reaches my flared nostrils
it is the sea and mist
a grotto of joyous communion
a soft lovely nest of lust
waiting for the lash of my tongue