Brian Sonberg Poems
- Tiny Dancer In The Hall She stands in hallways Far from ...
- Blurred In A Snowstorm Below, the sea still ...
- Shadows That Grow This blurred-around-the-edges lifestyle Is...
- Bird Song Visceral solo Reaches crescendo, Pops like a ...
- Life- Ticket For One Alone doesn't come with peanuts, ...
- Another Sleepless Night Another sleepless night in ...
- They Call It Stormy Monday What a perfect place for a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brian Sonberg
Tiny Dancer In The Hall
She stands in hallways
Far from uneventful; unnoticed perhaps.
The world is her stage.
She hears her own ballet
Dances like an angel.
But the world has her jaded.
She dreams of songbirds.
If she could sing,
her toes would not be so squared.
Her fans stare on, hoping for
a moment- sublime.
She stands, a study in realism.
Legs tremble...she will never
fit the part.
True hearts are true
but never a vision of perfection,
always somehow abrasive.
She pirouettes and
fabric flutters like ...