Brian Taylor Poems
- Cinderella's Shoes The ugly sister, Alice, glared at the ...
- An Educated Crocodile Is Still...
- Building A House Of building houses there is no end with ...
- I, Me, Mine In the Beginning (or perhaps a little later) ...
- Nobody Will Hear You Dead Nobody will hear you dead. It may ...
- The Heart Of Darkness The explorer draws his map and plunges...
- Viral Gossip Chinese Whispers Meister Eckhart says: The eye...
Brian Taylor is a poet and philosopher presently living in Cornwall, England and the Far East.
www.universaloctopus.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The ugly sister, Alice,
glared at the mirror with reflected malice;
gave a grin
and blew a bubble;
stroked the stubble
on her chin
and simpered, in unbridled bliss,
'What a charmer I iss! '
adding, with a grimace,
'Who's the prettier, glass face? '
Cinderella. Cinderella. Cinderella.
The mirror twinkled a little wintry.
The tiny fragments of splintery
glass were swept up by footman Fred.
'What a wolatile woman! ' Fred said.
'A weally, wolatile woman! ...