Cameron Gallant Poems
- The Dead Man Limerick There once was a man who was dead Who ...
- In Our Hearts The war that holds in all our hearts That ...
- My Laugh Is My Cry I may laugh at your jokes But I turn away...
- Ode To My Toes Wiggled my toes and I could see How often my ...
- Hespatulope T’was two hail and a zubber years ago M’name was...
- He Took He looks He talks Discreetly He walks
- The Fool Are you such a fool? You’ve been skipping school! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Smart people ask stupid questions. Stupid people don't ask any.''Cameron Gallant
''Intention determines the evil doers from the innocent.''Cameron Gallant
''If you never act like yourself when you're around others, then who are you?''Cameron Gallant
''We never ask for what we want. We only imply what we want in hopes who's listening will guess what we want and then give us what we want.''Cameron Gallant
''People have more faith in the Devil than in God.''Cameron Gallant
Comments about Cameron Gallant
The Dead Man Limerick
There once was a man who was dead
Who could not understand what we said
We wanted to play
But he lay there all day
So we pushed him back under the bed.
(Published in Print in 'DeSSerted Island: Poem Collection' - 2014)