Chantelle Clark Poems
- Free Verse Personification Poe...
- Metaphor Poem- Bear Fall is graceful and mysterious. It ...
- Confidence-Haiku The crowd roars with life
- Day By Day I blink back these tears everyday. I hurt when I ...
- A Savior The sun sets and darkness envelopes the world In ...
- Through Adult's Eyes Through an Adult's eyes, Life's a ...
- Hope-Haiku Hope for you is right
I am a 17 year old teenager who lives in the country, a quiet life full of hardcore study halls and a lot of sports. I tend to spend most of my time studying and working on my academics with an average over 90, and I also play soccer for my city. I play basketball and soccer for my school. In my leisure time I take to writing short stories (prose) , lyrics and poetry; poetry being the better liking of the three. Anyways if you'd like to get to know me or have any requests or suggestions please feel free to message me.
Chantelle Clark more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chantelle Clark
Free Verse Personification Poem- Sorrow Of Me
When sunsets for night sorrow drifts in, whispering through the trees.
Her gown flutters through the air as she glides over me.
Setting quietness throughout the land,
In a dangerious whisper that gave me shivers.
The despair settled over me, as her calming deadly wrath,
Wrapped me in a blanket of sadness.