Metaphor Poem- Bear - Poem by Chantelle Clark
Fall is graceful and mysterious.
It sneaks up on you like a crisp chill.
It steals the vegetation of life.
As it drifts into the slumber of night.
Comments about Metaphor Poem- Bear by Chantelle Clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye