Through Adult's Eyes - Poem by Chantelle Clark
Through an Adult's eyes, Life's a game.
The news, the prose, they're one and the same.
A war claims lives,
Its only a fight through an Adult's eyes.
Through an Adult's eyes, work is all.
The Jobs, the paperwork, each day is a wall.
Computers and books.
Little difference to us.
There reality checks.
Through an Adult's eyes, we will eventually die.
Apathy, and old age, their road invades.
A neverending path,
We can't run away.
All there is, is work and play.
Through an Adult's eyes, fall has arrived.
The sunlight, the moon, the fresh morning dew.
Each day brings, no surprise.
Each day is the same through,
This Adult's Eyes.
Comments about Through Adult's Eyes by Chantelle Clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda