Charlotte Andreski Poems
- Stop Time, Time stops It all stops When we stop Because ...
- Blood I come home from your office Throw myself against the ...
- Mask Of Perfection If I opened up to you I would just have ...
- Ugly Truth The scars I have The heart I wear on my ...
- My Way Handcuffed to the bed I’m a sex slave all for ...
- Walking On The Train Tracks You see me Walking on a train ...
- Wishes What we once wished for we now regret For what we ...
See into me and I will show you what life does when left in a thirteen year old`s hands. I experience so much, so often, writing is my only outlet. Sure it's raunchy and gory, but that's the truth, is it not? I write the truth of what I see, what I think, what I know, but also of the other side, the unknown. Talk to me and I will tell you, and perhaps life from there on out is changed. xx
it's two years later, and that is the biggest bullshit I have ever managed. sorry for being such a pretentious twat xx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Andreski
It all stops
When we stop
Because life stops
fold their wings
her face away
doesn't want to see
what's in store
Darkness spreading rapidly
open their wings
open their beauty,
sing a melody
the caged bird sing? '
We know now.
The sun ...