Cheryl Tutaan Poems
- My First Love It was a fine sunny day when I first met him, ...
- Nothing Like You Nothing like you, can't compare how I feel, ...
- My Cup Of Coffee Waking up in a morning breeze, Rain ...
- A Poet Needs A Pain It seems that poetry can't be easily ...
- Raindrops Keep On Falling It was raining too hard outside, ...
- My Loud Solitude Why there are some people who could hear you...
- My Heart Beats Life without Love and Music is bland, It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life without Love and Music is Bland.''-SweetLyrehc© 092117
'''The poet's musings, feelings and prose, do belong to the reader, not the earlier.'''-SweetLyrehc© 020718
'''SELF LOVE is the sound of SANITY.'''-Cheryl Tutaan-SweetLyrehc© 020918
My First Love
It was a fine sunny day when I first met him,
Tall, dark and handsome, dimples on his cheeks;
I truly admired this man,
The wholeness in him brought thrill to my heart.
He was my first crush, my first love,
I loved his eyes glued on my eyes;
I could hear his heartbeat as mine,
His actions truly brought me pure delight.
Loving me so pure, caring for me so sure,
His palm on my cheeks, kissing me so tender;
His arms around my waist, hugging me so secured,
How would I forget that?
The joy it brought to my heart never went away.