Christian Eliab Ratnam
Christian Eliab Ratnam Poems
- The Voice Of My Saviour Through the mist of my heart, I ...
- If Love If love could be another word, If love always is ...
- Love, Joy, Peace And Presence My love for you, How rich in ...
- An Abode Of Love Love what a wonderful feeling, Love that ...
- His Gentle Gaze In the morning, when I get up His gentle ...
- In His Arms In His gentle arms, All worries gone. In His ...
- A Symbolic Cousin (For My Cous...
Date Of Birth: 27th March 1990
Place Of Birth: Singapore
About The Poet: Anyway I am a deep thinker and an avid reader. Writing poems is my passion! My main source of inspiration is the Bible although many other events and circumstances do sometimes give me the spur to write. Poetry is the essence of all things written. It is the projection of valuable deep thoughts brought forth ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Voice Of My Saviour
Through the mist of my heart,
I heard a voice,
A sweet, melodious voice
That affirmed the words
Of my long awaited joy.
And through that mist,
A song I heard
That made my tear drops sweet.
A wonderful song that filled my heart,
With the expiation of my guilt.
That mist of sin,
My soul foretold
With repugnance deep within.
That song of peace that voice restored
Amidst a heart of hatred and discord.
That ineffable voice,
My state made known,
That ineluctable state I was in,
Until I inclined my heart unto that ...