Christian Eliab Ratnam
An Abode Of Love - Poem by Christian Eliab Ratnam
Love what a wonderful feeling,
Love that has no beginning,
Love a well filled with petals,
Love that blossoms, swells and settles.
What can a man hope for,
That love itself cannot give?
What can a man love for,
Should love itself cease to exist?
Love the solution for all our cares,
Love the enemy of our despairs,
Love the root of all our desires,
Love the beauty of heavenly attires.
Love what an endless past!
Love that will forever last!
My love for you none shall take away,
Our love shall be a place for love to stay!
Copyright © Christian Eliab Ratnam 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Comments about An Abode Of Love by Christian Eliab Ratnam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl