David Lovell Poems
- Seasick I walk the dry land once more, but in a new ...
- Trick Of Light & Mirrors Spoken shadows flash with dark ...
- Strange Foreboding Lost in a dark maze Suddenly I see ...
- Statue I am immobile and useless How did it all begin? I ...
- Summer Of My Winter I feel the cold of the north wind comin' ...
- Shades Of Gray The sky above is pallid shades of gray Just ...
- Spider The spider drops down without detection On a thread ...
Currently residing in: Temperance, MI
Education: A.S. in biology, B.S. in sociology When I started writing poetry: Although I have one poem dating back to 1997, I consider three poems I wrote in 2000 to be the real beginning. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Lovell
I walk the dry land once more, but in a new way
Steps made with confidence, I know where I go, I do not hesitate
The surging, turbulent sea nearly drowned me
But a Savior came and held me above the waters
Taught me to swim and when I could swim no longer
He placed me on a raft and the waves did not beat on me
No, they carried me across the distance to the shore
God, You are my hero, my savior, all my hope is in You
Pull me back when I start to drift out to sea
Be my guide, that I won’t become lost
Be my strength, that I won’t be weak
Be my heart, that I may ...