Divya Macsuedon Poems
- O Sagarmatha In Praise. O Sagarmatha the Glorious One As ...
- Snowflakes Twirling, swirling, on gossamer wings! Melt me ...
- 母亲 哦，母亲的崇拜者 而她的形式多种多样。 注意，打开衣柜门！ 你储存了几个世纪的灰尘。
- Die Mutter Oh große Anbeter der Mutter Und ihre vielen ...
- The Mother Oh Great worshippers of the Mother And her many ...
- Colours Of Love From the lofty perch where eagles ...
- O Free Soul O Free Soul, you giver of comfort to me, Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
O Sagarmatha the Glorious One
As you gaze upon your white Capped ones.
The(white) mantle of secrecy for the Superior One.
Some sure footed adventurers
Reached to kiss the sun.
On others you laid claim,
They be the unmarked ones.
"We ‘ll tunnel beneath and
Connect lands afar."
O Sagarmatha, the challenge
Went too far!
Mother Earth said, "Nay,
He's my ever rising Son.
In his quiet splendour,
He receives, not everyone.
None dare to settle, once
‘The victory's -done."
Your word was ...