Dr Avinash Dal
Dr Avinash Dal Poems
- The Door I have reached this door with no keyhole And no key...
- On A Sudden Death Once there was my little one Little pink ...
- Snake In The Sky A thought creeping into Mind A fleeting ...
- Dying Momments And finally you are here My silent dim ...
- Wisp Of Nothing A sunny window, a table lonely Sitting and ...
- Dark (Haiku) A dark universe Jumbled complexity ...
- Breeze (Haiku) Suddenly restless Incoming cool breeze ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr Avinash Dal
I have reached this door with no keyhole
And no key either
But yet I need to go on, hole or no hole
Cannot break through either
I look around diligently
And wonder whether I have come
To the correct abode or gone silently
Astray somewhere along the way
I know I have looked at the milestones
And did not even rest nor stay
No shade, no tree, well or stone
Have I asked to sit by or lay
Then where is this new door
Right in my path, standing stern
How do I exit or enter
How to pass I must learn
Time has no meaning here
Even if I wait for ...