Dyllan Martin Poems
- The Girl With Love On Her Arms Tears stream from bloodshot ...
- Lonelyness (Heartbreaking) The flower that was wilting died, ...
- Photograph As I flick through the pages, Still images paint...
- Opposite Day. A girl as old as 15, Pretty as a cloud, To ...
- Help. Have you seen the face of a thousand sorrows, With ...
- Shadows Expressionless eyes stare, Look into mine as I lay ...
- Death. Cold, icey fingers, Pierce the greyness you claim is...
Im Dyllan Martin,
I was born in Bournmouth, UK,
I moved to NZ when i was 6 and have lived there ever since,
I am a singer, songwriter,
but i also specialise in poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dyllan Martin
The Girl With Love On Her Arms
Tears stream from bloodshot eyes,
As she tries to undo the mess she made,
Is death her only option?
She believes it is,
Pulling out a blade,
It glissens in the light,
Placing it against pale flesh,
Leaving behind all she had left,
Wishing it didn't have to be like this,
Yet convinced it did,
Death becomes her they say,
No one should die alone.