Elizabeth Jackson Poems
- Society Welcome to our society filled with confusion Where ...
- Wars Against Society Freedom cannot be meant to be ...
- When I Was Younger When I was younger, There were voices in...
- Battles With Demons Many times, I pretend I'm okay Smiling ...
- Love Has Changed The world has been corrupted with ...
- Without A Tear Without a tear, I would be happy. Without a...
- Disguises If I were ever happy, It would certainly be a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Jackson
Welcome to our society filled with confusion
Where the truth is clouded by all the illusion
Teens are suicidal and depressed
Opinions are forgotten and repressed
A society where people judge and feel victimized
Criminals get away and love isn't legalized
Relationships are never respected
Hobbies and passions? Often rejected
Enjoy your stay where we're fueled with rage
Censored and limited upon any stage
Smiles turn to tears
Every day, facing your worst fears
This isn't the way it was meant to be
Corrupting our thoughts about everything free