Emma Beverage Poems
- Math Poem My mind is turning into scrambled eggs! What is x...
- I Want To Be As Smart As My Ca... The sun rises into the sky, ...
- Birthing, Living And Dying Alo... Half listening to the ...
- Black Widow Black widow spider patiently spins her web so ...
- Whose Life Is This? Deep in the canyons of my mind there ...
- They Crucified Jesus They crucified sweet Jesus, they spat in...
- Fetching Water Come on now; let’s go fetch some water grab a...
I was born and raised in Roswell, NM and yes, I believe that the alien crash of '47' is true. We had so many weather balloons in that area that even as a child we knew what a weather balloon was. Therefore, the claims by the military that a military trained man could mistake a weather balloon for an alien craft are ludicrous.
I drove an eighteen wheeler for thirty-five years. I enjoyed ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Beverage
My mind is turning into scrambled eggs!
What is x and y to the power of three?
Whole numbers, mixed numbers and absolute,
exponents, integers and factoring trees.
Terms, expressions and what is the root?
It all sounds like Greek to me.
I must write a poem for another class.
I’m running out of time much too fast.
So I’ll talk about digits and my reaction,
while I attempt to work these equations.
Mixed operations in an expression
must be done in the following manner.
Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally,
to help me remember the proper ...