Eunice Masumbuko Poems
- My Reflection God took the beauty of the sunset The ...
- Where Was The World When They ... A scary world it is When...
- Should Have Loved You Better Close your eyes and savour the ...
- Little Things There is that one person whom you hate loving ...
- Could It Be Her? Could it be her? To be adorned with a circle...
- My Hero A million lines written A thousand words said, But...
- Better Apart 'I wanted to write you a letter, my love To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
God took the beauty of the sunset
The confidence of justice
The depth of hell
The deliciousness of a dream
The gentleness of falling dew
The honesty of a mirror
The pride of Lucifer
The sensitivity of flowers
And the tenderness of tears
He put these qualities together,
Gave them a physical build
And he gave the being to me
As a reflection of his love for me.
He even gave the being a name
Closer to perfection
My name in bold!
I'm staring at my reflection.