Faeo de Lyre
Faeo de Lyre Poems
- Poesy In Heaven Welcome me not there, do! At the Cherubim ...
- Breast And In Crack The center commands the balance; thus, ...
- Oedipus Afore forth, let me intil my brother ago, make. A ...
- Old Wisdom This sinew of yore, from this day, made And ...
- Half For A Brother, Prisoner This touch, partial, chain'd ...
- Sadist Love! I dream not you sorrow; But men are bound ...
- I Am Careless Not in my secret but better friend as Enemy, ...
Literature is a precious truth upon a
Revelation of the untold tongue of
Grammar, that man is wont to utter.
It is that hard his science works that
Comes over any's unconvincing politics.
Aye! Come it to note that I Faeo
de Lyre a.k.a. Faeo 'Lyre' Clive ___ a
Kinsman of Olaudah Equiano a.k.a.
Gustavus Vassa, is about that which
Becomes literary; blithe would I breathe
Upon. In love, about health and life,
For the buyers and in withdrawal, I
Deposit intil the literary but from
Prizes for I know not the calling. I
Forgave this blood circulate and
Thus God breathe on him; that is
The Literary and in me as it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faeo de Lyre
I Am Careless
Not in my secret but better friend as
Enemy, hold me now you can; jump that neglect
Not. Slain intil easement and fragile intil pass.
My goin' has b'gun and on; and of my pace
Not clear but wont to valour and solace
Nor though the b'holders made forth twosome but
Ne'er oblig'd lone in the personal and
Yet can but an, thus at the loss in knot.
The mask too is not but worn unto any sense
But keep from the reflection, in d'fence,
Of the face's perspective, the all-body. Thus,
Makes and meets the arisin', the brow, and come
But indefinite I am of the ...