Flavio Ferrel Poems
- Ah, O Amor For you I gave a little seed called love, so you...
- Sempre Aqui In the sweetness of your look I used to lose ...
- Ausência Alone with myself, I feel like part of me had ...
- Dragão Partido I feel like someone who glues the pieces of ...
- Oh, That Noise Sometimes we feel alone and it feels like the...
- Ansioso The sky turns to gray, clouds full of loneliness ...
- Whar About Now? Throw everything away and live, or keep a ...
In the sweetness of your look
I used to lose myself without knowing
when you looked at me
with eyes of affection
eyes of whom cares,
I've never said that I love you,
because I felt ashamed perhaps,
cause unnecessary I judged
to say such a 'silly' thing.
But now that you're gone,
if anything I could choose,
I would rather one more hug,
and with eyes of whom loves I'd say
everything I didn't tell you once.
But even knowning it's late,
I want you to know
that as the moonlight
shows up in the ...