Garrett Binford Poems
- Butterflies (boy) I saw you today, for the first time. My ...
- I Love You Do you mean it When you say When you say those ...
- Darkness' Counter-Attack When life's light shines bright, ...
- How Long How long has it been? How many nights? How many ...
- I Try I try to show you that I love you. I try to show you ...
- True Loves Caress The most beautiful woman walked in front of...
- Weapons Of Mass Destruction Weapons of mass destruction, ...
I'm a young new poet who can find inspiration to write in just about anything. I make music, songs, poems, stories, and love it. I don't have a lot of friends but love the ones I have! I'm not afraid of peoples opinions of me or my works. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Garrett Binford
I saw you today, for the first time.
My breath was taken away, you blew my mind.
I had never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
I stood there in awe, just wondering.
By some slight chance would you be my girl?
I saw you today, for the last time.
I choked on air, I tried to erase you from my mind.
I had never seen anyone as handsome as you.
You make me hurt when I look at you.
By some strange reason could we be together? No, never!
When I see you I feel like a god,
Pure yet unclean in your eyes.
When I see you I fall ...