Georgia Leana Benedictos
Georgia Leana Benedictos Poems
- Philippines: The Place You'D L... Have you ever been to...
- Fated To A Pointless Life The stares faded across the dim lit...
- Soar With The Wind What caused your hat to fall? Alas, the ...
- Run </>Actually, I made this monologue from the story ...
- A Last Dance, A Distant Glance I stared blankly among the ...
- The Girl With The Pretty Face Yes, she is. Of course she ...
- She's My Mother She's My Mother She makes the best of bad ...
Live. Love. Let Go. Life is for Living. There's a reason why God gives us Second Chances. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Georgia Leana Benedictos
Philippines: The Place You'D Love To Be
Have you ever been to the Philippines?
My true country, the place you need to see.
Look for all of it's natural beauty
Travel across by air, by land, by sea.
Enjoy all the beautiful sceneries.
The Pearl of The Orient as we know it
Where the sun rises like the golden rays
And it welcomes you with a tight embrace.
In Luzon, hop through the Hundred Islands.
In Visayas, see the Chocolate Hills.
In Mindanao, climb up the Mount Apo.
And all of these places you need to see,
Satisfy your eyes with the sceneries.
The Philippines is where you need to be.